The classic Hokkaido souveneir as a figma action figure!
A wooden carving of a brown bear is often bought as a souvenier from Hokkaido in Japan, and now the traditional look of the carved bear has been converted into a figma action figure! The figma can be displayed in the traditional pose with a salmon in its mouth, or instead placed in all sorts of bear-like action scenes!
· The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of ferocious bear scenes.
· The figma can even be displayed stnding upright on two legs for a variety of bear-like poses.
· The jaw is articulated allowing a salmon to be placed in the mouth, as well as allowing for roaring poses.
· Three sets of front paw parts are included for different posing opportunities.
· A salmon part is also included and features special tail fin articulation.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Pre-order by May 8, 2018
Scheduled to ship in October 2018