Angel Statues (re-run) - figma - The Table Museum Collection (pre-order)
The figma Angel Statues are so cute that they are being rereleased!
'The Table Museum' is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that almost anyone would recognize! The sixth product to join the series is a set of two angel statues - a common sight in various classical sculptures. The figure is not based on any specific work of art, and instead takes inspiration from various works allowing anyone to enjoy the cute angels in various different poses. · Interchangeable parts are even included to recreate the famous 'Manneken Pis' sculpture! Be sure to enjoy the adorable angels in your collection!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out various different poses for the angels.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· Optional parts include a bow and arrow, a trumpet and various different hand parts.
· Special interchangeable parts and a base allow you to recreate the classic 'Manneken Pis' sculpture.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
*Other items in the Table Museum series are sold separately.
Pre-order by June 6, 2016
Scheduled for release in February 2018